at the time of the study, Dr. Howell was a fellow in the Department of Health Policy, Jefferson Medical College.
Impact of chronic conditions on quality of life in patients with inflammatory bowel disease
Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2006 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 47–52, January 2006
How to Cite
Pizzi, L. T., Weston, C. M., Goldfarb, N. I., Moretti, D., Cobb, N., Howell, J. B., Infantolino, A., DiMarino, A. J. and Cohen, S. (2006), Impact of chronic conditions on quality of life in patients with inflammatory bowel disease. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 12: 47–52. doi: 10.1097/01.MIB.0000191670.04605.e7
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2005
- Investigator Sponsored Trial Program of AstraZeneca
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!