Bone loss in Crohn's disease: Exercise as a potential countermeasure
Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2005 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 11, Issue 12, pages 1108–1118, December 2005
How to Cite
Lee, N., Radford-Smith, G. and Taaffe, D. R. (2005), Bone loss in Crohn's disease: Exercise as a potential countermeasure. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 11: 1108–1118. doi: 10.1097/01.MIB.0000192325.28168.08
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!