Educate, communicate, anticipate-practical recommendations for transitioning adolescents with IBD to adult health care
Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2006 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 70–73, January 2006
How to Cite
Hait, E., Arnold, J. H. and Fishman, L. N. (2006), Educate, communicate, anticipate-practical recommendations for transitioning adolescents with IBD to adult health care. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 12: 70–73. doi: 10.1097/01.MIB.0000194182.85047.6a
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2005
- Wolpow Family Fund
- NIH Pediatric Gastroenterology Research Training. Grant Number: T32 Dk 07477
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!