Toll-like receptor-1, -2, and -6 polymorphisms influence disease extension in inflammatory bowel diseases
Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2006 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 1–8, January 2006
How to Cite
Pierik, M., Joossens, S., Van Steen, K., Van Schuerbeek, N., Vlietinck, R., Rutgeerts, P. and Vermeire, S. (2006), Toll-like receptor-1, -2, and -6 polymorphisms influence disease extension in inflammatory bowel diseases. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 12: 1–8. doi: 10.1097/01.MIB.0000195389.11645.ab
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!