5-Aminosalicylate therapy is associated with higher 6-thioguanine levels in adults and children with inflammatory bowel disease in remission on 6-mercaptopurine or azathioprine
Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2006 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 251–257, April 2006
How to Cite
Hande, S., Wilson-Rich, N., Bousvaros, A., Zholudev, A., Maurer, R., Banks, P., Makrauer, F., Reddy, S., Burakoff, R. and Friedman, S. (2006), 5-Aminosalicylate therapy is associated with higher 6-thioguanine levels in adults and children with inflammatory bowel disease in remission on 6-mercaptopurine or azathioprine. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 12: 251–257. doi: 10.1097/01.MIB.0000206544.05661.9f
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Received: 27 DEC 2005
- Proctor & Gamble Pharmaceuticals
- Wolpow Family Fund provided financial support to the Children's Hospital of Boston's Center
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!