CXC chemokine receptor 3 expression increases the disease-inducing potential of CD4+ CD25− T cells in adoptive transfer colitis
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2006 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 12, Issue 5, pages 374–381, May 2006
How to Cite
Kristensen, N. N., Gad, M., Thomsen, A. R., Lu, B., Gerard, C. and Claesson, M. H. (2006), CXC chemokine receptor 3 expression increases the disease-inducing potential of CD4+ CD25− T cells in adoptive transfer colitis. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 12: 374–381. doi: 10.1097/01.MIB.0000217337.15442.e1
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 FEB 2006
- Colitis Crohn Association, Danish Research Agency, Aase og Ejnar Danielsens Fund, Aksel Meyer Nielsen and Vetsera Meyer Nielsens Fund, and Vibeke Binder and Poul Riis Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!