Probiotic treatment of collagenous colitis: A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial with lactobacillus acidophilus and bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2006 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 12, Issue 5, pages 395–401, May 2006
How to Cite
Wildt, S., Munck, L. K., Vinter-Jensen, L., Hanse, B. F., Nordgaard-Lassen, I., Christensen, S., Avnstroem, S., Rasmussen, S. N. and Rumessen, J. J. (2006), Probiotic treatment of collagenous colitis: A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial with lactobacillus acidophilus and bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 12: 395–401. doi: 10.1097/01.MIB.0000218763.99334.49
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2005
- P.C. Pedersen Foundation, Denmark; Chr. Hansen A/S, Hoersholm, Denmark; the Danish Hospital Foundation for Medical Research, Region of Copenhagen, the Faroe Islands, and Greenland; the Beckett Foundation; and the Foundation of Director Jacob Madsen and his wife, Olga Madsen
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!