Incidental Finding of Dysgeusia Relieved by Injections of Botulinum Toxin A
Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2005 The Triological Society
Volume 115, Issue 5, pages 844–845, May 2005
How to Cite
Heman-Ackah, S. and Pensak, M. A. (2005), Incidental Finding of Dysgeusia Relieved by Injections of Botulinum Toxin A. The Laryngoscope, 115: 844–845. doi: 10.1097/01.MLG.0000157692.28929.1A
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JAN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!