Support for this study provided by NIH-NIDCD #1F32DC0043501 (k.h.l.), NIH-NIDCD #DC03576 (m.e.w.), and an Otologic Research Grant from the Deafness Research Foundation (k.h.l., m.e.w.).
Ephrin A2 May Play a Role in Axon Guidance during Hair Cell Regeneration†
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2005 The Triological Society
Volume 115, Issue 6, pages 1021–1025, June 2005
How to Cite
Lee, K. H. and Warchol, M. E. (2005), Ephrin A2 May Play a Role in Axon Guidance during Hair Cell Regeneration. The Laryngoscope, 115: 1021–1025. doi: 10.1097/01.MLG.0000162650.75806.A1
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!