This Manuscript was accepted in part as a Candidate's Thesis to the American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, January 16, 2004.Supported by Start-up Funds, The University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Center (E. M. S.); K-12 CA 88084 (R. C. Bast [P.I.], E. M. Sturgis [Faculty Trainee]); SPORE Grant in Head and Neck Cancer (W. K. Hong [P.I.], E. M. Sturgis [Career Development Award]); and P-30 CA l6672 (J. Mendelsohn).
Radiation Response Genotype and Risk of Differentiated Thyroid Cancer: A Case-Control Analysis†
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2005 The Triological Society
Volume 115, Issue 6, pages 938–945, June 2005
How to Cite
Sturgis, E. M., Zhao, C., Zheng, R. and Wei, Q. (2005), Radiation Response Genotype and Risk of Differentiated Thyroid Cancer: A Case-Control Analysis. The Laryngoscope, 115: 938–945. doi: 10.1097/01.MLG.0000163765.88158.86
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!