Received Second Prize, Francis Lederer Award, Middle Section Meeting of the Triological Society, January 22, 2005.
Caspase Inhibition Enhances Ischemic Tolerance of Fasciocutaneous Flaps†
Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2005 The Triological Society
Volume 115, Issue 8, pages 1358–1361, August 2005
How to Cite
Sumer, B. D., Gastman, B. R., Gao, F., Haughey, B. H., Paniello, R. C. and Nussenbaum, B. (2005), Caspase Inhibition Enhances Ischemic Tolerance of Fasciocutaneous Flaps. The Laryngoscope, 115: 1358–1361. doi: 10.1097/01.MLG.0000166696.68815.C8
This work was supported by internal funds from the Department of Otolaryngology—Head and Neck Surgery at Washington University School of Medicine.
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!