The authors wish it to be known that, in their opinion, all three authors should be regarded as joint first authors.
Transoral Robotic Surgery: Supraglottic Laryngectomy in a Canine Model†
Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2005 The Triological Society
Volume 115, Issue 7, pages 1315–1319, July 2005
How to Cite
Weinstein, G. S., O'Malley, B. W. and Hockstein, N. G. (2005), Transoral Robotic Surgery: Supraglottic Laryngectomy in a Canine Model. The Laryngoscope, 115: 1315–1319. doi: 10.1097/01.MLG.0000170848.76045.47
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!