This study was made possible by grants from the Nordic Cancer Union (NF-43258), the Gunnar Nilsson Cancer Foundation, the Swedish Cancer Society, the Gothenburg Medical Society, the King Gustav V Jubilee Clinic Cancer Research Foundation in Gothenburg, the Assar Gabrielsson Foundation, the Norwegian Cancer Society in Oslo, the Swedish Association for Cancer and Traffic Victims (C-24405 and C-35160), and the Cancer Research Fund at the St.Olavs University Hospital in Trondheim Norway.
Quality of Life and Head and Neck Cancer: A 5 Year Prospective Study†
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2005 The Triological Society
Volume 115, Issue 12, pages 2183–2192, December 2005
How to Cite
Abendstein, H., Nordgren, M., Boysen, M., Jannert, M., Silander, E., Ahlner-Elmqvist, M., Hammerlid, E. and Bjordal, K. (2005), Quality of Life and Head and Neck Cancer: A 5 Year Prospective Study. The Laryngoscope, 115: 2183–2192. doi: 10.1097/01.MLG.0000181507.69620.14
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUL 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!