1Dr. Anupam Mishra is Assistant Professor (Otolaryngology) and currently a Visiting Faculty member and International UICC (American Cancer Society) Fellow at the Department of Head and Neck Surgery, UT MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas 77030.
Olfactory Dysfunction in Leprosy†
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2006 The Triological Society
Volume 116, Issue 3, pages 413–416, March 2006
How to Cite
Mishra, A., Saito, K., Barbash, S. E., Mishra, N. and Doty, R. L. (2006), Olfactory Dysfunction in Leprosy. The Laryngoscope, 116: 413–416. doi: 10.1097/01.MLG.0000195001.03483.F2
r.l.d. is a major shareholder in Sensonics, Inc., the manufacturer and distributor of the olfactory test used in this study.
Supported in part by the following grants from the National Institutes of Health: RO1 DC04278, R01 AG17496, and R01 DC007434.
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!