This research was supported by the National Science Council (Republic of China) (Grant no. NSC 92-2314-B-039-026). This work was also supported in part by a research grant (Grant no. DMR-93-031) from the China Medical University Hospital.
Altered Expression Profile of Superoxide Dismutase Isoforms in Nasal Polyps from Nonallergic Patients†
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2006 The Triological Society
Volume 116, Issue 3, pages 417–422, March 2006
How to Cite
Cheng, Y.-K., Hwang, G.-Y., Lin, C.-D., Tsai, M.-H., Tsai, S.-W. and Chang, W.-C. (2006), Altered Expression Profile of Superoxide Dismutase Isoforms in Nasal Polyps from Nonallergic Patients. The Laryngoscope, 116: 417–422. doi: 10.1097/01.MLG.0000199738.37455.55
Part of this work was presented at the 44th Annual Meeting of the American Society for Cell Biology (ASCB), Washington, DC, U.S.A., December 4 to 8, 2004.
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 NOV 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!