Long-Term Results of Inferior Turbinate Hypertrophy with Radiofrequency Treatment: A New Standard of Care?
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2006 The Triological Society
Volume 116, Issue 4, pages 554–557, April 2006
How to Cite
Porter, M. W., Hales, N. W., Nease, C. J. and Krempl, G. A. (2006), Long-Term Results of Inferior Turbinate Hypertrophy with Radiofrequency Treatment: A New Standard of Care?. The Laryngoscope, 116: 554–557. doi: 10.1097/01.MLG.0000201986.82035.6F
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!