This work was supported by grants from the National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders, DC00022(T32 Jacob, PI: Neely), DC04890 to 01A1(RO-3 PI: Jacob), a Core grant (P30 DC004665 PI: Simmons), and the Department of Otolaryngology.
Survey Anatomy of the Paranasal Sinuses in the Normal Mouse†
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2006 The Triological Society
Volume 116, Issue 4, pages 558–563, April 2006
How to Cite
Jacob, A. and Chole, R. A. (2006), Survey Anatomy of the Paranasal Sinuses in the Normal Mouse. The Laryngoscope, 116: 558–563. doi: 10.1097/01.MLG.0000202085.23454.2F
Abraham Jacob, Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, The Ohio State University School of Medicine, 456 W. 10th Avenue, Room 4024 B, Columbus, OH 43210, U.S.A.
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2005
This article has been cited by:
- 4Study on the Development of the Mouse Ossicles Using Micro-CT, Korean Journal of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, 2009, 52, 4, 327, , ,
- 6Enhanced expression of murine β-defensins (MBD-1, -2,- 3, and -4) in upper and lower airway mucosa of influenza virus infected mice, Virology, 2008, 380, 1, 136, , ,