This work was supported by grants from the National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders, DC00022(T32 Jacob, PI: Neely), DC04890 to 01A1(RO-3 PI: Jacob), a Core grant (P30 DC004665 PI: Simmons), and the Department of Otolaryngology.
Survey Anatomy of the Paranasal Sinuses in the Normal Mouse†
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2006 The Triological Society
Volume 116, Issue 4, pages 558–563, April 2006
How to Cite
Jacob, A. and Chole, R. A. (2006), Survey Anatomy of the Paranasal Sinuses in the Normal Mouse. The Laryngoscope, 116: 558–563. doi: 10.1097/01.MLG.0000202085.23454.2F
Abraham Jacob, Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, The Ohio State University School of Medicine, 456 W. 10th Avenue, Room 4024 B, Columbus, OH 43210, U.S.A.
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!