This study was supported by resources from the European Fund for Regional Development (EFFRE), the Federal Ministry of Education and Research (ICCAS), the Alfried Krupp von Bohlen and Halbach Foundation, and the German Research Foundation (DFG).
Evaluation of a Navigation System for ENT with Surgical Efficiency Criteria†
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2006 The Triological Society
Volume 116, Issue 4, pages 564–572, April 2006
How to Cite
Strau, G., Koulechov, K., Röttger, S., Bahner, J., Trantakis, C., Hofer, M., Korb, W., Burgert, O., Meixensberger, J., Manzey, D., Dietz, A. and Lüth, T. (2006), Evaluation of a Navigation System for ENT with Surgical Efficiency Criteria. The Laryngoscope, 116: 564–572. doi: 10.1097/01.MLG.0000202091.34295.05
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!