Supported by grants from the US National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (R01AA014428-02 to NK and CJ; and P50AA11999), the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (P30DK048522-10), and the Robert E. and May R. Wright Foundation (263 to CJ).
Role of CHOP in Hepatic Apoptosis in the Murine Model of Intragastric Ethanol Feeding
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 29, Issue 8, pages 1496–1503, August 2005
How to Cite
Ji, C., Mehrian-Shai, R., Chan, C., Hsu, Y.-H. and Kaplowitz, N. (2005), Role of CHOP in Hepatic Apoptosis in the Murine Model of Intragastric Ethanol Feeding. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 29: 1496–1503. doi: 10.1097/01.alc.0000174691.03751.11
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2006
- Received for publication March 29, 2005; accepted May 31, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.