Supported in part by grants AA12600 and AA14032 (to SB), AA10256 and AA11261 (to RLB), AA12478 and VA Senior Research Career Scientist Award (to HSS), AA00298 and AA014339 (to CJS), AA06059 (to CLE), DA015756 and MH64494 (to EDL), and AA12150 and AA12525 (to LPS).
Adolescent Vulnerabilities to Chronic Alcohol or Nicotine Exposure: Findings From Rodent Models
Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 29, Issue 9, pages 1720–1725, September 2005
How to Cite
Barron, S., White, A., Swartzwelder, H. S., Bell, R. L., Rodd, Z. A., Slawecki, C. J., Ehlers, C. L., Levin, E. D., Rezvani, A. H. and Spear, L. P. (2005), Adolescent Vulnerabilities to Chronic Alcohol or Nicotine Exposure: Findings From Rodent Models. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 29: 1720–1725. doi: 10.1097/01.alc.0000179220.79356.e5
- Issue online: 3 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2006
- Received for publication May 2, 2005; accepted May 16, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.