Presented in part at the 2002 Annual Meeting of the American Psychiatric Association, May 2002.
Prefrontal Cortex, Thalamus, and Cerebellar Volumes in Adolescents and Young Adults with Adolescent-Onset Alcohol Use Disorders and Comorbid Mental Disorders
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 29, Issue 9, pages 1590–1600, September 2005
How to Cite
De Bellis, M. D., Narasimhan, A., Thatcher, D. L., Keshavan, M. S., Soloff, P. and Clark, D. B. (2005), Prefrontal Cortex, Thalamus, and Cerebellar Volumes in Adolescents and Young Adults with Adolescent-Onset Alcohol Use Disorders and Comorbid Mental Disorders. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 29: 1590–1600. doi: 10.1097/01.alc.0000179368.87886.76
Supported in part by NIMH grants K08MHO1324 and RO1AA12479 (MDB), RO1MH01180 and RO1MH43687 (MSK), and K02AA00291 and R01DA14635 (DBC) and P50AA08746 (DBC, PS).
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2006
- Received for publication February 19, 2005; accepted June 6, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!