This research was supported by the Dutch Foundation for Scientific Research (NWO/ZON) grant 96040000-39.
Effects of Chronic Alcohol Consumption in a Visual Attention Task and an Auditory Oddball Task: An Event-Related Potential Study
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 29, Issue 11, pages 2029–2038, November 2005
How to Cite
Bijl, S., de Bruin, E. A., Kenemans, J. L., Verbaten, M. N. and Böcker, K. BE. (2005), Effects of Chronic Alcohol Consumption in a Visual Attention Task and an Auditory Oddball Task: An Event-Related Potential Study. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 29: 2029–2038. doi: 10.1097/01.alc.0000187163.52577.0d
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2006
- Received for publication May 3, 2004; accepted August 5, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.