Anti-TGF-β Strategies for the Treatment of Chronic Liver Disease
Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 29, Issue Supplement s2, pages 121S–131S, November 2005
How to Cite
Breitkopf, K., Haas, S., Wiercinska, E., Singer, M. V. and Dooley, S. (2005), Anti-TGF-β Strategies for the Treatment of Chronic Liver Disease. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 29: 121S–131S. doi: 10.1097/01.alc.0000189284.98684.22
- Issue online: 3 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2006
- Received for publication February 17, 2005; accepted June 24, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.