Supported by a grant from Keio University, School of Medicine, Nateglinide Memorial Toyoshima Research and Education Fund, and the 21st Century Center-Of-Excellence (COE) Program from Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology.
AICAR, an AMPK Activator, Has Protective Effects on Alcohol-Induced Fatty Liver in Rats
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 29, Issue Supplement s3, pages 240S–245S, December 2005
How to Cite
Tomita, K., Tamiya, G., Ando, S., Kitamura, N., Koizumi, H., Kato, S., Horie, Y., Kaneko, T., Azuma, T., Nagata, H., Ishii, H. and Hibi, T. (2005), AICAR, an AMPK Activator, Has Protective Effects on Alcohol-Induced Fatty Liver in Rats. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 29: 240S–245S. doi: 10.1097/01.alc.0000191126.11479.69
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.