This study was supported in part by National Health Research Institute Grant NHRI-EX91-8939SP (RBL), Tri-Service General Hospital Grant TSGH-C92-46 (RBL), National Science Council Grant NSC 90-2314-B-016-081 (RBL), NSC90-2314-B-409-001 (JFL) and NSC87-2418-H-006-008-Q11 (HCK), and by the Department of Health Grant DOH 88-TD-1107 (HCK). Aspects of this work were presented at the XXIII CINP Congress held June 23-27, 2002 in Montreal, Canada.
No Alcoholism-Protection Effects of ADH1B*2 Allele in Antisocial Alcoholics among Han Chinese in Taiwan
Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 29, Issue 12, pages 2101–2107, December 2005
How to Cite
Lu, R.-B., Ko, H.-C., Lee, J.-F., Lin, W.-W., Huang, S.-Y., Wang, T.-J., Wu, Y.-S., Lu, T.-E. and Chou, Y.-H. (2005), No Alcoholism-Protection Effects of ADH1B*2 Allele in Antisocial Alcoholics among Han Chinese in Taiwan. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 29: 2101–2107. doi: 10.1097/01.alc.0000191765.49737.55
Reprint requests: Ru-Band Lu, MD, Institute of Behavioral Medicine, College of Medicine, National Cheng Kung University, No. 1, University Road, 701, Tainan, Taiwan, R.O.C.; Fax: +886-6-302-8012; E-mail:
- Issue online: 3 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2006
- Received for publication April 15, 2005; accepted September 1, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.