A recombined haplotype in the major histocompatibility region contains a cluster of genes conferring high susceptibility to ulcerative colitis in the Spanish population
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2005 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 11, Issue 9, pages 785–791, September 2005
How to Cite
Fernández, L., Núñez, C., Mendoza, J. L., Urcelay, E., Fernández-Arquero, M., Taxonera, C., Díaz-Rubio, M., de la Concha, E. G. and Martínez, A. (2005), A recombined haplotype in the major histocompatibility region contains a cluster of genes conferring high susceptibility to ulcerative colitis in the Spanish population. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 11: 785–791. doi: 10.1097/01.mib.0000179210.96025.23
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2005
- Alfonso Martín Escudero Foundation. A. Martínez and E. Urcelay are Ministerio de Sanidad and “Ramón y Cajal” (Ministerio de Ciencia y Tecnología) researchers, respectively. C. Núñez receives a grant from the Spanish Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia (SAF 2003-08522). Grant Number: SAF2003-08522
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!