Presented as an oral communication at the Journées Francophones de Pathologie Digestive, Paris, France, April 4, 2005, and as a poster at the Digestive Disease Week, Chicago, Ill, May 18, 2005.
Treatment of ulcerative colitis refractory to steroid therapy by oral microemulsion cyclosporine (neoral)†
Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2001 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 12, Issue 12, pages 1131–1135, December 2006
How to Cite
Weber, A., Fein, F., Koch, S., Dupont-Gossart, A.-C., Mantion, G., Heyd, B. and Carbonnel, F. (2006), Treatment of ulcerative colitis refractory to steroid therapy by oral microemulsion cyclosporine (neoral). Inflamm Bowel Dis, 12: 1131–1135. doi: 10.1097/01.mib.0000235096.78736.8e
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!