Impaired intestinal iron absorption in Crohn's disease correlates with disease activity and markers of inflammation
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2001 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 12, Issue 12, pages 1101–1106, December 2006
How to Cite
Semrin, G., Fishman, D. S., Bousvaros, A., Zholudev, A., Saunders, A. C., Correia, C. E., Nemeth, E., Grand, R. J. and Weinstein, D. A. (2006), Impaired intestinal iron absorption in Crohn's disease correlates with disease activity and markers of inflammation. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 12: 1101–1106. doi: 10.1097/01.mib.0000235097.86360.04
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2006
- NIH Pediatric Gastroenterology Training. Grant Number: T32 DK 07477
- NIH General Clinical Research Center. Grant Number: M01 RR 02172
- Mentored Career Award (D.W.). Grant Number: K23 RR 017560
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!