Presented in part at the 106th Annual Meeting of the American Gastroenterological Association, Chicago, Ill, May 14-19, 2005. Published in abstract form in Gastroenterology. 2005;128 (Suppl 2):A327.
A population-based study of the frequency of corticosteroid resistance and dependence in pediatric patients with Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis†
Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2001 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 12, Issue 12, pages 1093–1100, December 2006
How to Cite
Tung, J., Loftus, E. V., Freese, D. K., El-Youssef, M., Zinsmeister, A. R., Melton, L. J., Harmsen, W. S., Sandborn, W. J. and Faubion, W. A. (2006), A population-based study of the frequency of corticosteroid resistance and dependence in pediatric patients with Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 12: 1093–1100. doi: 10.1097/01.mib.0000235835.32176.85
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 2006
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: AR30582
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!