Report on the vitamin D status of adult and pediatric patients with inflammatory bowel disease and its significance for bone health and disease
Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2001 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 12, Issue 12, pages 1162–1174, December 2006
How to Cite
Pappa, H. M., Grand, R. J. and Gordon, C. M. (2006), Report on the vitamin D status of adult and pediatric patients with inflammatory bowel disease and its significance for bone health and disease. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 12: 1162–1174. doi: 10.1097/01.mib.0000236929.74040.b0
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2006
- NIH General Clinical Research Center. Grant Number: M01 RR 02172
- Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America
- Wolpow Family Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!