Presented at the Western Section Meeting of the Triological Society, Scottsdale, AZ, U.S.A., January 30–February 1, 2004.
Intratympanic Injections of Dexamethasone for Long-Term Control of Vertigo†
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2004 The Triological Society
Volume 114, Issue 11, pages 1910–1914, November 2004
How to Cite
Barrs, D. M. (2004), Intratympanic Injections of Dexamethasone for Long-Term Control of Vertigo. The Laryngoscope, 114: 1910–1914. doi: 10.1097/01.mlg.0000147919.89357.16
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!