Presented as a Candidate's Thesis (s.d.n.) to the Triological Society, Inc.
Relationship of Static and Dynamic Mechanisms in Vestibuloocular Reflex Compensation†
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2005 The Triological Society
Volume 115, Issue 2, pages 191–204, February 2005
How to Cite
Newlands, S. D., Dara, S. and Kaufman, G. D. (2005), Relationship of Static and Dynamic Mechanisms in Vestibuloocular Reflex Compensation. The Laryngoscope, 115: 191–204. doi: 10.1097/01.mlg.0000154718.80594.2e
Supported by NIH grants DC K08 000182 and DC R01 004170.
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!