Presented at the Combined Otolaryngological Spring Meetings, Phoenix, AZ, April 30, 2004.
The Role of Positron Emission Tomography/Computed Tomography in the Management of Recurrent Papillary Thyroid Carcinoma†
Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2005 The Triological Society
Volume 115, Issue 2, pages 237–243, February 2005
How to Cite
Nahas, Z., Goldenberg, D., Fakhry, C., Ewertz, M., Zeiger, M., Ladenson, P. W., Wahl, R. and Tufano, R. P. (2005), The Role of Positron Emission Tomography/Computed Tomography in the Management of Recurrent Papillary Thyroid Carcinoma. The Laryngoscope, 115: 237–243. doi: 10.1097/01.mlg.0000154725.00787.00
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!