Presented at the Trilogical Society Meeting, Phoenix, AZ, April 30, 2004.
Regeneration of Mastoid Air Cells in Clinical Applications by In Situ Tissue Engineering†
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2005 The Triological Society
Volume 115, Issue 2, pages 253–258, February 2005
How to Cite
Kanemaru, S.-i., Nakamura, T., Omori, K., Magrufov, A., Yamashita, M. and Ito, J. (2005), Regeneration of Mastoid Air Cells in Clinical Applications by In Situ Tissue Engineering. The Laryngoscope, 115: 253–258. doi: 10.1097/01.mlg.0000154728.23657.3a
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!