This work was supported by grants from the National Institutes of Health (CA 96509).
Laser-Assisted Low-Dose Retinoic Acid in Oral Cancer Chemoprevention†
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2005 The Triological Society
Volume 115, Issue 2, pages 283–286, February 2005
How to Cite
Driver, M., Upadhyay, U. D., Shapshay, S. M. and Wang, Z. (2005), Laser-Assisted Low-Dose Retinoic Acid in Oral Cancer Chemoprevention. The Laryngoscope, 115: 283–286. doi: 10.1097/01.mlg.0000154734.54152.9a
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUL 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!