Presented in part at the 16th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Pediatric Otolaryngology, Scottsdale, AZ, May 10, 2001.
Water Precautions and Tympanostomy Tubes: A Randomized, Controlled Trial†
Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2005 The Triological Society
Volume 115, Issue 2, pages 324–330, February 2005
How to Cite
Goldstein, N. A., Mandel, E. M., Kurs-Lasky, M., Rockette, H. E. and Casselbrant, M. L. (2005), Water Precautions and Tympanostomy Tubes: A Randomized, Controlled Trial. The Laryngoscope, 115: 324–330. doi: 10.1097/01.mlg.0000154742.33067.fb
Supported by grants from the Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh General Clinical Research Center (5M01 RR00084) and the Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh Research Advisory Committee SEED Money (n.a.g.).
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 AUG 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!