A grant from the Stanford University Medical Scientist Scholars Program helped to fund this study.
Positron-Emission Tomography for Surveillance of Head and Neck Cancer†
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2005 The Triological Society
Volume 115, Issue 4, pages 645–650, April 2005
How to Cite
Ryan, W. R., Fee, W. E., Le, Q.-T. and Pinto, H. A. (2005), Positron-Emission Tomography for Surveillance of Head and Neck Cancer. The Laryngoscope, 115: 645–650. doi: 10.1097/01.mlg.0000161345.23128.d4
William Ryan performed the data collection at Stanford University Medical Center, Stanford, CA, and the Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Palo Alto, CA, from August 2003 to May of 2004. Ryan performed the data analysis and manuscript composition at Stanford University Medical Center, Stanford, CA, under the supervision of Fee, Le, and Pinto from March to July 2004. Ryan presented this study at the 6th International Conference on Head and Neck Cancer in Washington, DC, on August 9, 2004 where it won the Best Paper by a Medical Student Award.
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!