Accepted for presentation at the American Laryngological Association Annual Meeting, April 30 to May 1, 2004.
The Magnanimous Professional Life and Tragic Demise of J. H. Douglas, MD†
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2005 The Triological Society
Volume 115, Issue 8, pages 1499–1504, August 2005
How to Cite
Bentz, B. G., Strong, E. W., Woodson, G. E. and Shah, J. P. (2005), The Magnanimous Professional Life and Tragic Demise of J. H. Douglas, MD. The Laryngoscope, 115: 1499–1504. doi: 10.1097/01.mlg.0000167980.08493.30
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!