This study was supported in part by the Fulbright U.S. Scholars Grant Program (f.c.h.), administered by the commission Franco-Américaine D'échanges Universitaires et Culturels, Paris, France, the Council for International Exchange of Scholars, Washington, DC.
Thyroplasty Type I With Montgomery Implant among Native French Language Speakers with Unilateral Laryngeal Nerve Paralysis†
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2005 The Triological Society
Volume 115, Issue 8, pages 1411–1417, August 2005
How to Cite
Laccourreye, O., El Sharkawy, L., Holsinger, F. C., Hans, S., Ménard, M. and Brasnu, D. (2005), Thyroplasty Type I With Montgomery Implant among Native French Language Speakers with Unilateral Laryngeal Nerve Paralysis. The Laryngoscope, 115: 1411–1417. doi: 10.1097/01.mlg.0000168059.12949.a6
Dr. Louay El Sharkawy benefited from the Progrès 2000 traveling fellowship and is currently working at Cairo University Hospitals, Kasr el Aini School of Medicine, Cairo University, Cairo, Egypt. Dr. Holsinger now currently serves in the Department of Head and Neck Surgery, the University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas.
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!