The Degree and Time-Course Assessment of Radiation-Induced Trismus Occurring After Radiotherapy for Nasopharyngeal Cancer
Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2005 The Triological Society
Volume 115, Issue 8, pages 1458–1460, August 2005
How to Cite
Wang, C.-J., Huang, E.-Y., Hsu, H.-C., Chen, H.-C., Fang, F.-M. and Hsiung, C.-Y. (2005), The Degree and Time-Course Assessment of Radiation-Induced Trismus Occurring After Radiotherapy for Nasopharyngeal Cancer. The Laryngoscope, 115: 1458–1460. doi: 10.1097/01.mlg.0000171019.80351.46
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!