Supported, in part, by grants PO1 DC 00161, RO1 DC04278, and RO1 DC02974 from the National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders, and RO1 AG17496 from the National Institute of Aging, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD.
Electrical Taste Thresholds Established on the Medial Tongue using Two Sizes of Electrodes†
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2005 The Triological Society
Volume 115, Issue 8, pages 1509–1511, August 2005
How to Cite
Nicolaescu, S. A., Wertheimer, J. M., Barbash, S. E. and Doty, R. L. (2005), Electrical Taste Thresholds Established on the Medial Tongue using Two Sizes of Electrodes. The Laryngoscope, 115: 1509–1511. doi: 10.1097/01.mlg.0000172206.18433.c5
Dr. Doty is a major shareholder in Sensonics, Inc., a distributor of the Rion TR-06 electrogustometer used in this study.
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!