Long-Term Clinical, Audiologic, and Radiologic Outcomes in Palate Cleft Children Treated with Early Tympanostomy for Otitis Media with Effusion: A Controlled Prospective Study
Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2005 The Triological Society
Volume 115, Issue 8, pages 1512–1516, August 2005
How to Cite
Valtonen, H., Dietz, A. and Qvarnberg, Y. (2005), Long-Term Clinical, Audiologic, and Radiologic Outcomes in Palate Cleft Children Treated with Early Tympanostomy for Otitis Media with Effusion: A Controlled Prospective Study. The Laryngoscope, 115: 1512–1516. doi: 10.1097/01.mlg.0000172207.59888.a2
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!