Screening for Distant Metastases in Patients With Head and Neck Cancer: Is Chest Computed Tomography Sufficient?
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2005 The Triological Society
Volume 115, Issue 10, pages 1813–1817, October 2005
How to Cite
Brouwer, J., de Bree, R., Hoekstra, O. S., Golding, R. P., Langendijk, J. A., Castelijns, J. A. and Leemans, C. R. (2005), Screening for Distant Metastases in Patients With Head and Neck Cancer: Is Chest Computed Tomography Sufficient?. The Laryngoscope, 115: 1813–1817. doi: 10.1097/01.mlg.0000174954.51514.b7
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!