Continuous Laryngoscopy Exercise Test: A Method for Visualizing Laryngeal Dysfunction during Exercise
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2006 The Triological Society
Volume 116, Issue 1, pages 52–57, January 2006
How to Cite
Heimdal, J.-H., Roksund, O. D., Halvorsen, T., Skadberg, B. T. and Olofsson, J. (2006), Continuous Laryngoscopy Exercise Test: A Method for Visualizing Laryngeal Dysfunction during Exercise. The Laryngoscope, 116: 52–57. doi: 10.1097/01.mlg.0000184528.16229.ba
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!