Treatment of Contralateral N0 Neck in Early Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Oral Tongue: Elective Neck Dissection versus Observation
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2006 The Triological Society
Volume 116, Issue 3, pages 461–465, March 2006
How to Cite
Lim, Y. C., Lee, J. S., Koo, B. S., Kim, S.-H., Kim, Y.-H. and Choi, E. C. (2006), Treatment of Contralateral N0 Neck in Early Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Oral Tongue: Elective Neck Dissection versus Observation. The Laryngoscope, 116: 461–465. doi: 10.1097/01.mlg.0000195366.91395.9b
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 OCT 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!