Editor's Note: This Manuscript was accepted for publication November 11, 2005.
The Histone Deacetylase Inhibitor Sodium Butyrate Protects Against Cisplatin-Induced Hearing Loss in Guinea Pigs†
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2006 The Triological Society
Volume 116, Issue 2, pages 292–296, February 2006
How to Cite
Drottar, M., Liberman, M. C., Ratan, R. R. and Roberson, D. W. (2006), The Histone Deacetylase Inhibitor Sodium Butyrate Protects Against Cisplatin-Induced Hearing Loss in Guinea Pigs. The Laryngoscope, 116: 292–296. doi: 10.1097/01.mlg.0000197630.85208.36
Supported by grants from the NIDCD: KO8 DC00152 (d.w.r.), RO1 DC0188 (m.c.l.), and P30 DC05209 (m.c.l.), the Children's Hospital Otolaryngology Foundation Research Fund, and the Michaela Madrigal Research Fund.
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!