Pseudoaneurysm of the Lingual Artery After Temperature-Controlled Radiofrequency Tongue Base Reduction: A Severe Complication
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2006 The Triological Society
Volume 116, Issue 4, pages 665–667, April 2006
How to Cite
Herzog, M., Schmidt, A., Metz, T., Günthner-Lengsfeld, T., Bremert, T., Hoppe, F. and Hosemann, W. (2006), Pseudoaneurysm of the Lingual Artery After Temperature-Controlled Radiofrequency Tongue Base Reduction: A Severe Complication. The Laryngoscope, 116: 665–667. doi: 10.1097/01.mlg.0000200795.12919.6a
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!