This study was supported by grants from the Taiwan National Science Council (NSC88-2314-B-182A-010, NSC92-2314-B-182A-207) and Chang Gung University (CMRPG32077, CMRPG32090).
The 30-bp Deletion of Epstein-Barr Virus Latent Membrane Protein-1 Gene Has No Effect in Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma†
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2006 The Triological Society
Volume 116, Issue 4, pages 541–546, April 2006
How to Cite
Chang, K.-P., Hao, S.-P., Lin, S.-Y., Ueng, S.-H., Pai, P.-C., Tseng, C.-K., Hsueh, C., Hsieh, M.-S., Yu, J.-S. and Tsang, N.-M. (2006), The 30-bp Deletion of Epstein-Barr Virus Latent Membrane Protein-1 Gene Has No Effect in Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma. The Laryngoscope, 116: 541–546. doi: 10.1097/01.mlg.0000201993.53410.40
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!