This study was performed at the University of California, San Diego Medical Centers.
Laser-Assisted Voice Adjustment (LAVA) in Transsexuals†
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2006 The Triological Society
Volume 116, Issue 4, pages 655–660, April 2006
How to Cite
Orloff, L. A., Mann, A. P., Damrose, J. F. and Goldman, S. N. (2006), Laser-Assisted Voice Adjustment (LAVA) in Transsexuals. The Laryngoscope, 116: 655–660. doi: 10.1097/01.mlg.0000205198.65797.59
This paper was originally presented in a preliminary form at the Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Otolaryngology–Head and Neck Surgery Foundation on September 29, 1999, in New Orleans, Louisiana, U.S.A.
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!